Dr. Enrico T. Farinas MD
Pediatrician2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Suite 950 Belleville IL, 62223
Dr. Enrico Farinas is a pediatrician practicing in Belleville, IL. Dr. Farinas is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Farinas diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Farinas can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Enrico T. Farinas MD's Practice location
Belleville, IL 62223Get Direction
Dr. Enrico T. Farinas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farinas
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. William Lee Johnson MD2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Morgan Fahey-vornberg D.O.2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Robert Louis Quaas M.D.2810 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Sanna Margareta Sundquist M.D.2900 FRANK SCOTT PKWY W BELLEVILLE IL 62223
- Dr. Sandra J Hodel MD2900 FRANK SCOTT PKWY W BELLEVILLE IL 62223