Dr. Janet Tucker is a Chiropractor practicing in Ogden, KS. Dr. Tucker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Tucker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Janet D Tucker D.C.'s Practice location
Ogden, KS 66517Get Direction
Dr. Janet D Tucker D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Thad A Schneider D.C.1213 Hylton Heights Rd Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Terry A Shroyer D.C.602 N Jefferson St Junction City KS 66441
- Mr. Mark Allan Ahrens D.C.1130 Westport Dr Manhattan KS 66502
- Dr. Kenyon Lance Erickson D.C.1213 HYLTON HEIGHTS RD MANHATTAN KS 66502
- Dr. John Michael Wertin D.C.3885 Butternut Dr Saint George KS 66535
- Dr. David L Carver D.C.200 Southwind Pl Manhattan KS 66503