William Patrick Butler MD, MTM&H, FACS
Surgeon732 OKUMA DR CHESTER VA, 23836
Dr. William Butler is a general surgeon practicing in CHESTER, VA. Dr. Butler specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Butler provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
William Patrick Butler MD, MTM&H, FACS's Practice location
CHESTER, VA 23836Get Direction
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Dr. Joseph Coury M.D.7425 Lee Davis Rd Mechanicsville VA 23111
- Dr. Kanene V. Ubesie M.D.1201 BROAD ROCK BLVD RICHMOND VA 23249
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan Vaidya M.D8266 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Dr. Michel Badih Aboutanos M.D.417 N 11th St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD9109 STONY POINT DR RICHMOND VA 23235
- Dr. Marlon F. Levy M.D.1250 E MARSHALL ST RICHMOND VA 23298