Dr. Angel Rafael Garcia M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism428 Poplar St Suite C Macon GA, 31201
Dr. Angel Garcia practices Endocrinology in Macon, GA. Dr. Garcia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Garcia examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ De Barcelona- Fac De Med- Barcelona- Spain 1963
University Barcelona 1963
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1963
Walter Sisulu University Faculty of Health Sciences
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Nuclear Medicine; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Med Center La New Orleans Lsu
Dr. Angel Rafael Garcia M.D.'s Practice location
Macon, GA 31201Get Direction
Dr. Angel Rafael Garcia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- How to Prevent Sepsis
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe condition that occurs as a result of an overwhelmed immune system due to an infection. Widespread inflammation is activated by immunity chemicals that are released into the blood to fight the infection. This causes leaky vessels and blood clots. The flow of the...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Larry M Kohse M.D.310 Hospital Dr Macon GA 31217
- Dr. Thomas C Jones MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Gatchair-rose MD265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210
- Dr. Candi Nobles-james MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. Barry Russell Johns M.D.265 Sheraton Blvd Macon GA 31210