Dr. Adam Dowling is an interventional radiologist practicing in Kenner, LA. Dr. Dowling specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1991
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Diagnostic Radiology
Adam M Dowling MD's Practice location
Kenner, LA 70065Get Direction
Adam M Dowling MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- The Top Concerns of Chief Nursing Officers
In order to perform well as a nurse, employees must be compassionate by truly understanding and caring for their patients. The profession is, after all, one of the most trusted professions, according to a yearly poll releases in the United States. The great reputation of nursing as a career...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- Why Does Alzheimer’s Progress More Rapidly for Some Than for Others?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease. Over a period of many years, symptoms will slowly become more severe, and a person’s overall condition will worsen. Each person experiences a different progression of symptoms over a different stretch of time, though many will experience slow-moving...
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Robert Stephen Perret MDDepartment Of Radiology New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Charles N Aprill MD1919 Veterans Memorial Blvd Kenner LA 70062
- John Pasteur Hamide MD8000 West Judge Perez Drive Chalmette LA 70043
- Dr. Ava Star M.D.1514 JEFFERSON HWY NEW ORLEANS LA 70121
- Auzhand Yeganeh Zonozy MD1430 Tulane ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Christopher Joseph Beck M.D.1401 FOUCHER ST NEW ORLEANS LA 70115