Robert E Replogle MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology601 Elmwood Ave Box 656 Rochester NY, 14642
Dr. Robert Replogle is a radiologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Replogle specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Incidence and outcome of kyphotic deformity following laminectomy for cervical spondylotic myelopathy.
- Stent-coil treatment of a distal internal carotid artery dissecting pseudoaneurysm on a redundant loop by use of a flexible, dedicated nitinol intracranial stent.
- Resection of an Occipital-Cervical Junction Schwannoma through a modified minimally invasive approach: Technical Note.
- Characterization of antigen receptor response elements within the interleukin-2 enhancer.
- Acrylic cranioplasty using miniplate struts.
Robert E Replogle MD's Practice location
Robert E Replogle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Replogle
happy to have found him.
A Pleased Patient.
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Stan Lee Weiss M.D.200 East River Road Rochester New York 14623
- Anthony Notino MD995 Senator Keating Blvd Rochester NY 14618
- Vaseem Chengazi M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Osbert Adjei M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Jeevak Almast M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Meri Atanas MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621