Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5 First Village Dr Pinehurst NC, 28374
Dr. Dominique Butawan-ali is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Pinehurst, NC. Dr. Butawan-ali specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Butawan-ali can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Butawan-ali can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD's Practice location
Pinehurst, NC 28374Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38163Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38120Get Direction
Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Butawan-ali
- L. l.
amazing and caring.
- L. l.
amazing and caring.
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- Lack of Sleep During Pregnancy May Increase a Mother's Risk for Preeclampsia
A study published in the journal, Sleep, has shown that too much or too little sleep during pregnancy may increase the risk of high blood pressure and related complications during pregnancy. High blood pressure induced by pregnancy is a symptom of preeclampsia, which later increases the risk of...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Szabo M.D.5 Firstvillage Drive Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Pamela G Kantorowski MD145 Applecross Rd Southern Pines NC 28387
- Dr. Walter S Fasolak DO145 Applecross Rd Southern Pines NC 28387
- Dr. Sarah Danielle Bowen-pasfield M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Cile H Williamson M.D.3 Regional Cir Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. John W. Byron M.D.145 Applecross Rd Southern Pines NC 28387