Dr. Loren Johnson is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Scott Air Force Base, IL. Dr. Johnson provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Johnson discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1980
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1980
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, Aerospace Medicine; Riverside Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Loren Mark Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225Get Direction
Dr. Loren Mark Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Living with Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are inflamed veins around the anus or the lower rectum. They are common in both men and women. The symptoms include intense pain while passing stools, itching, and bleeding. In some instances, they may protrude into the anal canal. The exact cause of hemorrhoids is not known. However,...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- Dr. Jason Rodney Susong MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Robert E Carroll MD MPH375 Mdg Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Kathleen M Jones M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Richard Eugene Hoyt M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Diane Campbell Ritter MD310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Branch DO, MPH310 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225