Dr. Brian K Greenberg M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology18370 Burbank Blvd Suite 307 Tarzana CA, 91356
Dr. Brian Greenberg practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Tarzana, CA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Greenberg treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1986
University of Florida College of Medicine 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2012 Southern California Super Doctors
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Food Allergies
- Ucla Med Ctr, Allergy And Immunology; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Brian K Greenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Dr. Brian K Greenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenberg
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Dr. Peck Yeow Ong MD4650 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Joseph August Church MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Talal Chatila M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Maria Ines Garcia-lloret M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Robert Lloyd Roberts M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Sean Austin Mcghee M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095