Susan Calantoni M.S., FAAA
Audiologist8380 Old York Rd Suite 110b Elkins Park PA, 19027
Dr. Susan Calantoni is an audiologist practicing in Elkins Park, PA. Dr. Calantoni evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Calantoni takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Susan Calantoni M.S., FAAA's Practice location
Elkins Park, PA 19027Get Direction
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Health Benefits and Uses of Bergamot
Bergamot Orange is a citrus fruit that has a very pleasant fragrance and a very fresh scent. The fruit is by itself very nutritious and has several known health benefits. Its oil extracted from the fruit peel is also known to be an excellent supplement which helps in dealing with several health...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What are the Different Types of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is one of the medical treatment methods used by doctors to treat various types of cancer. This treatment is considered to be more efficient at destroying cancer cells that have spread and affected many areas of the body. This is because the chemo drugs spread across the whole body and...
- Is IBS Linked to Back Pain?
Irritable bowel syndrome is a common gastrointestinal disorder, which is usually characterized by common symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhea. People suffering from the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) most often report unique symptoms that don’t seem to be...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Midori Wakabayashi AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Peter David Kleckner AU.D925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Sheryl Johanson M.ED. CCC A, FAAA5033 Swamp Rd Fountainville PA 18923
- Michael W Dougherty AU.D211 South St # 318 Philadelphia PA 19147