Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2915 Clifton Ave Cincinnati OH, 45220
Dr. Essam Ansari practices Sleep Medicine in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Ansari studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
King Abdul Aziz University / College of Medicine And Allied Science 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ma Gen Hosp/Harvard Med School 1999
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1999
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Pulmonary Disease 2002
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Pulmonary Disease 2004
Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.'s Practice location
SALEM, MA 01970Get Direction
Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ansari
- A New Study Shows Possible Link Between Atrial Fibrillation and Sleep Apnea
The Risk Of Sleep Apnea And Cardiac Issues Studies that are able to examine the relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac issues are of great importance, since the relationship between the two can be severe. This condition can cause issues when an individual is sleeping, as a study at Umea...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- Doctors Use 3D Cameras to Catch Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a condition that affects people's ability to get sound sleep. The symptoms that a person encounters can easily be confused with other conditions. Many people live with sleep apnea without any knowledge that there is something wrong. Once the problem is brought to light it can be...
- Dr. Bashar Brijawi MD3645 Stonecreek Blvd Cincinnati OH 45251
- Dr. Bruce Corser MD8250 Kenwood Crossing Way Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Sunil K Dama M.D.2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Kenneth R. Casey MD271 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati OH 45267
- Dr. Patricia Miles M.D.4900 Houston Rd Florence KY 41042
- Dr. Victoria Surdulescu M.D.7777 University Ct West Chester OH 45069