April Mccollough is an acupuncturist practicing in GOLD CANYON, AZ. Dr. Mccollough evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Mccollough treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
April Mccollough LAC's Practice location
GOLD CANYON, AZ 85118Get Direction
April Mccollough LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Dr. Kimberly Burger LAC, PHD AC HMD6960 E Madero Ave Mesa AZ 85209
- Brent Timco L.AC, C.H.4135 S Power Rd #129 Mesa AZ 85212
- Ms. Kimberly Marie Mathis L.AC.301 E Bethany Home Rd Phoenix AZ 85012
- Patrick Phillup Patten LAC, DIPL. AC, L.M.T1355 S Higley Rd Gilbert AZ 85296
- Dr. William J Gunderman DC20231 E Ocotillo Rd Queen Creek AZ 85242
- Mr. Jose Ylagan See LAC, LMT4001 E Baseline Rd Gilbert AZ 85234