Dr. Nicholas Baughman is an optometrist practicing in ANDERSON, SC. Dr. Baughman specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Baughman performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nicholas Anderson Baughman O.D.'s Practice location
ANDERSON, SC 29625Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Anderson Baughman O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Van Forrester O.D.945 Lake Murray Boulevard Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Vaughn David Parfitt OD100 Country Club Ln Anderson SC 29625
- Dr. Truc Minh Pham O.D.1572 Anderson Highway Hartwell GA 30643
- Dr. Whitney Gillen O.D.3319 N Main St Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Darryl Jerome Morris O.D.2808 E NORTH AVE ANDERSON SC 29625
- Dr. Kurt Blaettler O.D.2808 E. North Ave. Anderson SC 29625