Kelly M. w. Mcdonnell D.O.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1250 E Marshall St Im: Electrophisiolog Richmond VA, 23298
Dr. Kelly Mcdonnell is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Mcdonnell performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Kelly M. w. Mcdonnell D.O.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53715Get Direction
Kelly M. w. Mcdonnell D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdonnell
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Charles Allen Joyner M.D.7401 Beaufont Springs Dr Richmond VA 23225
- Harpreet Singh Grewal M.D.8243 Meadowbridge Road Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Omar F Shams MD13700 ST FRANCIS BLVD MIDLOTHIAN VA 23114
- Frederick Tehbek Han M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Prabal K. Guha M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- David Martin Gilligan M.D.7401 Beaufont Springs Dr Richmond VA 23225