Dr. Eliezer Nussbaum M.D.
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA, 90806
Dr. Eliezer Nussbaum practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Nussbaum treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1972
Sackler School of Medicine 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Member MemorialCare Physician Society
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Pediatrics
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Maimonides Medical Center Program
- Rainbow Babies & Childrens Hosp.
Dr. Eliezer Nussbaum M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Eliezer Nussbaum M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nussbaum
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- Chickenpox Vaccination Shows Indirect Benefits on Infants
Infants who are too young to receive a chickenpox vaccination are protected by the indirect benefits of routine vaccinations taken for older children, a new study shows. In 1995, a single dose of chickenpox vaccination was recommended for children older than one year. A second dose for this...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Dr. Anchalee Yuengsrigul M.D.455 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Inderpal Singh Randhawa M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. William G. Perkins M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Zach Reda M.D.17100 Euclid St. Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Chuanpit Moser M.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Bruce Greenwood Nickerson MD455 S Main St Orange CA 92868