Dr. Frank G. Basile MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology541 Main St Suite 414 South Weymouth MA, 02190
Dr. Frank Basile is a hematologist oncologist practicing in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Basile specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Tumor necrosis factor genetic polymorphisms correlate with infections after liver transplantation. NEMC TNF Study Group. New England Medical Center Tumor Necrosis Factor.
- Durable clinical and cytogenetic remission in an elderly patient with relapsed acute myeloid leukemia treated with low-dose lenalidomide.
- Docetaxel/Cyclophosphamide-induced ultraviolet recall dermatitis.
- Solitary plasmacytoma of the uvula.
Dr. Frank G. Basile MD's Practice location
South Weymouth, MA 02190Get Direction
HYANNIS, MA 02601Get Direction
Dr. Frank G. Basile MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Basile
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Dr. Nancy Kaddis M.D.101 Columbian St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Reve Purisima Shields MD101 Columbian St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Rolf Freter MD, PHD541 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Meredith Faggen M.D.541 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Lisa M Manera M.D.541 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Shail Maingi MD101 COLUMBIAN ST SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA 02190