Dr. Clement S. k. Banda M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery7120 Minstrel Way Suite 103 Columbia MD, 21045
Dr. Clement Banda is a vascular surgeon practicing in Columbia, MD. Dr. Banda specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Banda diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Zimbabwe, Godfrey Huggins Sch of Med, Avondale, Harare 1989
University of Zimbabwe / Godfrey Huggins School of Medicine 1989
University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Varicose Veins
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (urticaria)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Mi State Univ Coll Human Med, Internal Medicine
- Geo Washington University School Med
- Michigan State University Program
Dr. Clement S. k. Banda M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, MD 21045Get Direction
Dr. Clement S. k. Banda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banda
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Jeffrey J. Dormu D.O.8730 Cherry Ln Laurel Maryland 20707
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Paul Matthew Mcneill MD6410 Rockledge Drive Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Thomas Reifsnyder M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Silverio Cabellon MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Breslin M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239