Truong Dinh Duong M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4500 Brockton Avenue Suite 319 Riverside CA, 92501
Dr. Truong Duong is a cardiologist practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Duong specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Duong also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- General Care
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- California Pacific Medical Center
Truong Dinh Duong M.D.'s Practice location
Riverside, CA 92501Get Direction
NORCO, CA 92860Get Direction
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Fatima Hakkak DO685 N 13th Ave Upland CA 91786
- Padmini Varadarajan M.D.11234 ANDERSON ST LOMA LINDA CA 92354
- Nirav Mansurali Mamdani MD11234 ANDERSON ST STE 2426 LOMA LINDA CA 92354
- Aaron Scott Jordan MD1700 North Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Stephen Jerome Estes MD1700 North Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Samuel Prem Kumar MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506