Dr. Trushil Shah practices Pulmonology in Peoria, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Shah manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Trushil Gaurav Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75390Get Direction
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221Get Direction
Dr. Trushil Gaurav Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There any Risk Factors for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition which occurs due to the inflammation of bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis; acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.There are various factors involved in the development of bronchitis. The lifestyle of a person and his or her medical history are the main...
- What to Do if You Have a Lung Injury
For the past several years, lung injuries have remained one of the most common cases to be noted in the emergency units of several hospitals. There are different types of lung injuries that require medical attention as soon as possible. There are different ways by which a person may end up with a...
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- Does Cystic Fibrosis Run in the Family?
Cystic fibrosis is a disease affecting many people throughout the United States and the world. Yet, there is so much information out there that it is sometimes difficult to ascertain the most important facts. With this disease, you may have many lingering questions. How does someone get cystic...
- Dr. Michael Leroy Peil M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Rajesh Balagani DON2950 State Road 67 Lake Geneva WI 53147
- Dr. Jeremiah Edward Crabb M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Patrick E Whitten M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Ossama Ikladios MD1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. W Anthony Sauder M.D.1001 Main St Peoria IL 61606