Dr. Christian Eber Castillo MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine3400 Spruce St 1 Maloney Building Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Christian Castillo practices Sleep Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Castillo studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Christian Eber Castillo MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Chico, CA 95973Get Direction
SPARTANBURG, SC 29303Get Direction
Dr. Christian Eber Castillo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castillo
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Melatonin Health Benefits and Uses
What is melatonin?In order to synchronize one's biological clock (wake-sleep cycle), the hormone melatonin has to be discharged. This customary wake-sleep cycle is about 8 hours of sleep for most people and 16 hours of wakefulness. In the United States, melatonin can be given as an over-the-counter...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of Suicide?
The national survey seems to indicate that those living with sleep apnea are at a higher risk of suicide. Because those affected by sleep apnea are more probable to idealize suicide, plan it, or see it as an option, this makes an early diagnosis of sleep apnea as an opportunity to prevent suicide...
- Dr. Scott B Rosenberg M.D.52 W Red Bank Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Aaron David Crookshank MD52 W Red Bank Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Andrew D Schriber M.D.204 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Ritu G Grewal MD211 S 11th Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Ilene Michele Rosen MD3624 Market St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Sharon Schutte-rodin MD51 North 39thh Street Philadelphia PA 19104