Dr. Susann Clifford M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)Sutton Station, 5726 Fayetteville Road Suite 101 Durham NC, 27713
Dr. Susann Clifford is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Clifford specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Clifford can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Clifford can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gynecologic Surgery, Gynecological Problems, Obstetrics
- Member Carter Society
- Member American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Duke University Medical Center 1997
Dr. Susann Clifford M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27713Get Direction
Dr. Susann Clifford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clifford
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Am I Pregnant?
Did you miss or have a delayed period? One of the most significant and common symptoms of pregnancy is missed periods. The most reliable way to tell whether you are pregnant or not is the pregnancy test. In addition, there are many other symptoms experienced during the early stages of pregnancy.The...
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Overcoming Morning Sickness
Morning sickness is caused by your body releasing the pregnancy hormone HCG- which is released at it's highest levels during the first trimester.As many as 90% of all pregnant women experience some form of morning sickness during pregnancy. Although not all the morning sickness remedies may be...
- Dr. Haritha V. Nadendla M.D.115 Parkway Office Court Cary North Carolina 27518
- Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Polly Jansen Watson MD3900 Browning Pl Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. John T Soper MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Dawn Stanford Trollip MD4414 Lake Boone Trail Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. John Patrick Judd MD1000 Trent Dr Durham NC 27710