Dr. Jennifer Patton Ker MD
Allergist and Immunologist555 S 18th St Columbus OH, 43205
Dr. Jennifer Ker practices Allergy and Immunology care in Columbus, OH. Dr. Ker specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Ker provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Jennifer Patton Ker MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37203Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Patton Ker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ker
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Dr. Roger A Friedman MD477 COOPER RD STE 480 WESTERVILLE OH 43081
- Dr. Sridhar Guduri M.D7287 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Donald L Mcneil MD8080 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Mehmet G Basaran MD477 COOPER RD STE 480 WESTERVILLE OH 43081
- Dr. Joseph D. Bullock MD8080 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Grace Y Ryu MD8080 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235