Dr. Avinash Hosanagar MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA, 15213
Dr. Avinash Hosanagar practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Hosanagar evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Hosanagar seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Avinash Hosanagar MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48105Get Direction
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Chester M. Berschling MD128 North Craig Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Dr. Ryan John Herringa M.D., PH.D.3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Kristie Boyce MD, MPH3811 OHara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Laila Farhad minocher Contractor M.D.3811 OHara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Abigail Boden Schlesinger MD3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. David A Axelson MD3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213