Dr. Richard Kops M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2485 High School Ave Suite 301 Concord CA, 94520
Dr. Richard Kops practices Pulmonology in Concord, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kops manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1974
New York Medical College at Valhalla Grasslands
New York Medical College 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- VA Hospital Martinez and UC Davis
Dr. Richard Kops M.D.'s Practice location
Concord, CA 94520Get Direction
Dr. Richard Kops M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kops
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Day in the Life
Everyday tasks like walking up a set of stairs can be a daunting and debilitating endeavor for individuals with cystic fibrosis. The progressive, lifelong illness causes thick mucus to build up on the inside of critical organs, most notably the lungs. People who live with cystic fibrosis are...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Dr. John Hadley M.D.2485 High School Ave Concord CA 94520
- Mr. Ramin Khashayar MD1399 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Michael C. Luu D.O.2920 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Kristina M. Kury M.D.411 30TH ST OAKLAND CA 94609
- Mrs. Valerie Ann Schneider MD1399 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Navdeep Singh MD19845 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546