Dr. James Vito Barbuto DMD
Dentist | General Practice2496 Brodhead Road Suite D Aliquippa PA, 15001
Dr. James Barbuto is a Dentist practicing in Aliquippa, PA. Dr. Barbuto specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James Vito Barbuto DMD's Practice location
Aliquippa, PA 15001Get Direction
Dr. James Vito Barbuto DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barbuto
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Jennifer Jean Unis-sullivan D.M.D2072 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Nicholas John Unis D.M.D2072 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Kurt H Dorer DMD2704 Brodhead Rd. Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Robert A Cafrelli D.M.D.2300 Sheffield Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Karen Michele Smith saundry D.M.D.2501 Chestnut St Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Todd Mendenhall D.M.D.1921 Main St Aliquippa PA 15001