Dr. Patricia Jolie is a hospitalist practicing in Rensselaer, NY. Dr. Jolie specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Jolie manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Jolie works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1989
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Family Medicine
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Patricia L Jolie MD's Practice location
Rensselaer, NY 12144Get Direction
Dr. Patricia L Jolie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jolie
- What are the Topical Treatments for Psoriasis?
The most popular treatment options for psoriasis are topical applications, like creams, lotions, and foams. These formulations are applied on the skin or scalp directly to reduce the symptoms. There are a number of options available for the treatment of psoriasis are unique to each individual who...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Natarajan Ravi M.D.47,New Scotland Ave,Mc,47, Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Erica Ann Fish D.O.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Radmila Lyubarova MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Luiz C Coelho MD7 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Ramesh Subedi MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Alexander Oritseretsolaye Ogedegbe M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208