Benjamin H Chadi MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease928 Broadway Suite 805 Sunnyside NY, 10010
Dr. Benjamin Chadi is a cardiologist practicing in Sunnyside, NY. Dr. Chadi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chadi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Coffee consumption and risk of gallstone disease.
- Cardiac arrest: Vascular resuscitation by leg elevation.
- Reply letter: Passive leg elevation aids cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- An algorithm for the quantification of ST-T segment variability.
- Development of a template boundary algorithm to determine the ST-T threshold for silent ischemia.
Benjamin H Chadi MD's Practice location
Sunnyside, NY 10010Get Direction
Benjamin H Chadi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chadi
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Yoshiaki Omura800 Riverside Drive New York New York 10032
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD263 7TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11215
- Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022