Dr. Joseph F Magliocca MD
SurgeonEmory University Hospital 1364 Clifton Road, N Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Joseph Magliocca is a general surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Magliocca specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Magliocca provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2005
- Knowledge, beliefs, and attitudes of dental and dental hygiene students toward obesity.
- Elevated incidence of posttransplant erythrocytosis after simultaneous pancreas kidney transplantation.
- Response: DonorNet and the potential effects on organ utilization.
- Liver Transplantation From Uncontrolled DCD Donors: It's Time to Go Back to Basics.
- CD4 Foxp3 T cells promote aberrant immunoglobulin G production and maintain CD8 T-cell suppression during chronic liver disease.
- Successful liver transplantation for non-resectable desmoplastic nested spindle cell tumor complicated by Cushing's syndrome.
- A Mimic of Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disease Following Liver Transplant.
- 1H, 15N and 13C resonance assignments and secondary structure of apo liver fatty acid-binding protein.
- Liver Transplant, Liver Surgery
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Joseph F Magliocca MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Joseph F Magliocca MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Magliocca
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- Dr. Irwin M. Best MD1364 Clifton Road Northeast Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Kelly Michelle Bolden M.D.1364 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Sumona Smith Other1364 Clifton Road Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. John S Weaver MD1364 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Gaetano Paone M.D.1364 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Radha Gopal Iyengar MD1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322