Dr. Moiz Abbas Tajkhanji M.D.
Family Practitioner11355 Toepperweinroad San Antonio TX, 78233
Dr. Tajkhanji completed his internship at Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Virginia. Dr. Tajkhanji is board certified. Dr. Tajkhanji is affiliated with Northeast Methodist Hospital.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Moiz Abbas Tajkhanji M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78233Get Direction
Dr. Moiz Abbas Tajkhanji M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tajkhanji
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Dr. Carlos Porter M.D.2318 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D.7616 Culebra Rd San Antonio TX 78251
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Miss Danielle Stramandi M.D143 W Sunset Rd San Antonio TX 78209