Dr. Rene Garcia is a hospitalist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Garcia specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Garcia manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Garcia works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Rene Armando Garcia's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45236Get Direction
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32308Get Direction
Rene Armando Garcia's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Brain Inflammation in Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia (FM) is a common and complex chronic pain disorder that causes widespread pain and tenderness to touch that may occur in specific tender or trigger points or body wide. Symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread and run the gamut of intensity. Symptoms like fatigue, sleep disturbances,...
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- Folic Acid Benefits: Foods High in Folic Acid
Folic acid is required for proper cellular regeneration and growth. Moreover, folic acid helps in a number of essential functions in the body such as the biosynthesis of nucleotides in cells, repair and synthesis of DNA, the production of RBCs, and the prevention of anemia.It also encourages the...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Saba Azher Ansari MD619 Oak St Cincinnati OH 45206
- Dr. Olivia Marie Kuper MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Ahmad Firas Sabbagh MD1221 Hayes Ave Sandusky OH 44870
- Dr. Rajan S Lakhia DO2139 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Rajeev Kurapati M.D.85 N. Grand Avenue Fort Thomas KY 41075
- Dr. Ranjit Katneni M.D.8050 Beckett Center Dr West Chester OH 45069