Dr. Noel Tsun-dah Chiu MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology3701 Lone Tree Way Suite 6 Antioch CA, 94509
Dr. Noel Chiu is a dermatologist practicing in Antioch, CA. Dr. Chiu specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Chiu diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- The value of serum tissue polypeptide specific antigen in the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Hydrothorax in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis: therapeutic implications of Tc-99m MAA peritoneal scintigraphy.
- Discriminating glucose tolerance status by regions of interest of dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry. Clinical implications of body fat distribution.
- Mediastinal neurilemmoma demonstrated by positive Tc-99m(V) DMSA SPECT and negative Ga-67 uptake.
- Symptomatic and asymptomatic accessory navicular bones: findings of Tc-99m MDP bone scintigraphy.
- Peritoneal scintigraphy for diagnosing periumbilical leakage in a patient on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.
- Protein-losing enteropathy: diagnosis with (99m)Tc-labeled human serum albumin scintigraphy.
- Heroin-induced rhabdomyolysis as a cause of reflex sympathetic dystrophy.
- Clinicopathologic correlation of serum tissue polypeptide specific antigen in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Differential changes in regional bone mineral density in healthy Chinese: age-related and sex-dependent.
- Renal fibrosis: prediction from acute pyelonephritis focus volume measured at 99mTc dimercaptosuccinic acid SPECT.
- Alzheimer's disease: scintigraphic appearance of Tc-99m HMPAO brain spect.
- The correlation between mid-brain serotonin transporter availability and intelligence quotient in healthy volunteers.
- Quantifying midbrain serotonin transporter in depression: a preliminary study of diagnosis and naturalistic treatment outcome.
- Simple, effective procedure with few complications for esophageal varices.
- Boston Medical Center, Dermatology
Dr. Noel Tsun-dah Chiu MD's Practice location
Antioch, CA 94509Get Direction
ANTIOCH, CA 94531Get Direction
Dr. Noel Tsun-dah Chiu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiu
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a very common scalp condition characterized by raised, scaly patches on the scalp. This condition is found in approximately 7.5 million people in the country. In most cases, people with this condition may also have symptoms of psoriasis in other parts of the body. The scalp...
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Cold Sore or Pimple – What’s the Difference?
A cold sore and pimple which appear on the lips may look almost the same, making a person feel uncomfortable of their presence. However, a cold sore and pimple are very different from each other from their causes to their treatments.Cold SoresCold sores are small, fluid-filled blisters that are...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...