Dr. Brett Scotch is Board Certified in Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery. He is a Diplomate of the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. He also has earned a Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Sleep Medicine.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 2005
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel ( Welsey Chapel, FL )
- Tampa General Hospital ( Tampa, FL )
Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scotch
- FDA Recently Approved a Nerve Stimulator for Sleep Apnea
A recently FDA approved product that is designed to effectively treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea will be a game changer for those who suffer from the sleep and life disrupting disorder.Through a small battery pack device, The Remede System effectively monitors breathing during sleep....
- Fitbit Looks into Inventing New Device to Detect Sleep Apnea
Fitbit is an industry that is designed to help people track their progress to becoming healthier. Their products are easy to use, connect to devices like a smartphone, and help the wearer track their steps, heart rate, and much more. This convenience helps people to know where they need to push...
- Is Insomnia Genetic?
The Genetics of InsomniaOne's DNA is not only responsible for their eye and hair color, but can also contribute to health hazards and medical issues, like insomnia. According to several studies, the often weakening and detrimental sleep disorder insomnia can be genetic and hereditary. Scientists...
- Relieving Sleep Apnea Through Meditation
A diagnosis of sleep apnea can be a scary and confusing thing. Snoring, which is simply an annoying habit to some and just a part of life to others, suddenly has an ominous ring to it. Thankfully, there are a few simple lifestyle changes that can help relieve some of the effects of sleep apnea and...
- What are the Causes of Sleep Deprivation?
If you are still feeling drowsy after a full nights sleep, you may have a sleeping disorder. The amount of sleep one requires may differ depending on the individual. Most adults require up to nine hours of sleep a day. Some may require as less as five hours, while there are some who will feel fresh...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Dr. Scott Richards Anderson M.D.5105 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Christopher J Danner M.D.5 Tampa General Circle Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Kathryn L. Hall M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Peter F Agnello M.D.3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Judith Mccaffrey MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Alec Beningfield M.D.13127 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612