Dr. Kevin Snead is an optometrist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Snead specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Snead performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kevin Snead OD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40503Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Snead OD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Snead
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Guadalupe Angelica Mejia O.D.301 E Muhammad Ali Blvd Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Vicky Wing lai Wong O.D.2250 Leestown Rd Lexington KY 40511
- Dr. Paul M Karpecki OD120 North Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Tiffany Ann Harder O.D.161 Lexington Green Cir Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Karen Santos Mccloud OD2716 Old Rosebud Rd Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Matthew Christopher Simpson O.D.Va Medical Center Lexington KY 40502