Dr. Teresa Janowski is a Chiropractor practicing in Palatine, IL. Dr. Janowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Janowski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“ 2005
- Manual Adjusting
- Palmer Package
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Activator Methods
Dr. Teresa Louise Janowski DC's Practice location
Palatine, IL 60074Get Direction
Prophetstown, IL 61277Get Direction
WOODSTOCK, IL 60098Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Louise Janowski DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Jodie L. Schultz495 North Riverside Drive Gurnee Illinois 60031
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Anthony Charles Pantanella D.C.1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates IL 60169
- Dr. Alan D. Broering D.C.110 South Wynstone Park Drive North Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Jose Aguilar D.C.332 Skokie Valley Rd Highland Park IL 60035
- Dr. Kelly G. Worth DC, FIACN, DACAN2634 Grand Ave Waukegan IL 60085