Eric Michael Bankert D.O.
Pediatrician701 Grove Rd Balcony Suite 5 Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. Eric Bankert is a pediatrician practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Bankert is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bankert diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bankert can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Eric Michael Bankert D.O.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70118Get Direction
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Dr. Jillian McAdams MD701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Emily Milner Cole M.D.200 PATEWOOD DR GREENVILLE SC 29615
- Dr. Monica Marroquin Greenbaum M.D.20 MEDICAL RIDGE DR GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. James Harold Beard M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Lisa Tan Clayton M.D.890 S PLEASANTBURG DR GREENVILLE SC 29607