Eric Michael Bankert D.O.
Pediatrician701 Grove Rd Balcony Suite 5 Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. Eric Bankert is a pediatrician practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Bankert is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bankert diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bankert can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Eric Michael Bankert D.O.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70118Get Direction
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Laura A. Johnson M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville South Carolina 29605
- Dr. Jillian McAdams MD701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Todd A Roemmich M.D.20 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Emily Milner Cole M.D.57 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Julie Michelle Linton M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Monica Marroquin Greenbaum M.D.20 MEDICAL RIDGE DR GREENVILLE SC 29605