Dr. Ghulam M. Arain MD
InternistC/O Highland Community Hospital-Er Dept 801 Goodyear Blvd Picayune MS, 39466
Dr. Ghulam Arain is an internist practicing in Slidell, LA. Dr. Arain specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Arain provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- H. pylori: isolation and sensitivity from biopsy specimen of CLO positive patients.
- Comparison of five different treatment regimens for H. pylori eradication.
- Incidence of urinary tract infection during pregnancy.
- Leprosy in Karachi.
- BCG vaccination.
- Immunofluorescent titers in H. pylori.
- Socio-economic status of leprosy patients.
- Chlamydia pneumoniae: can it cause atherosclerosis?
Dr. Ghulam M. Arain MD's Practice location
Slidell, LA 70461Get Direction
Picayune, MS 39466Get Direction
SHENANDOAH, TX 77380Get Direction
Picayune, MS 39466Get Direction
Dr. Ghulam M. Arain MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arain
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Jimmy Kittrell MD2274 Highway 43 S Picayune MS 39466
- Dr. Swetha Samineni M.D.801 Goodyear Blvd Picayune MS 39466
- Dr. Roberto H Lopez-santini M.D.906 Sixth Ave Picayune MS 39466
- Dr. Ivonne Fernandez MD146 HIGHLAND PKWY STE C PICAYUNE MS 39466
- Dr. Kweli Johari Amusa MD1911 Read Rd Picayune MS 39466
- Dr. Jose A Carlo MD1911 Read Rd Picayune MS 39466