Dr. Jack Derovanesian practices Emergency Medicine in Naples, FL. Dr. Derovanesian assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Derovanesian examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1975
University of Florida College of Medicine 1975
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Univ Of So Al Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Shands Jacksonville Med Center
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Jack Derovanesian MD's Practice location
Naples, FL 34104Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34104Get Direction
Dr. Jack Derovanesian MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Sergio Segarra MD2547 Marquesa Royale Ln Naples Florida 34109
- Dr. Jose Alberto Arosemena MD350 7th St N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Dylan M Caldwell MD1250 Pine Ridge Road Naples FL 34108
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Rosenfield M.D.13030 Livingston Rd Naples FL 34105
- Dr. John Patrick Lewis MD350 7th St N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. John W Zelahy MD6101 Pine Ridge Rd Naples FL 34119