Dr. Gerald Franklin Hoffman D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice1 Chartley Park Rd. Reisterstown MD, 21136
Dr. Gerald Hoffman is a Dentist practicing in Reisterstown, MD. Dr. Hoffman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gerald Franklin Hoffman D.D.S's Practice location
Reisterstown, MD 21136Get Direction
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Alberto Alejandro DMD2200 Kernan Dr. Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Nicolas A. Kfouri D.M.D.2963 Manchester Rd Manchester MD 21102
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Dean George Gekas D.D.S.20 W Aylesbury Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Isata Panda20 E Timonium Rd, Ste 210 Lutherville- Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S.3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207