Dr. Christopher Robertson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Robertson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Robertson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine 2000
University of Calgary, Fac of Medicine, Calgary, Alb, Canada
University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine 2000
- Diploma of Sports Medicine (Canadian Association of Sports Medicine)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canadian Association of Sports Medicine
- Canadian Orthopedic Association
- Alpine Canada Medical Group (Canadian Alpine Ski Team)
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Dalhousie University Affiliated Hospitals
- Knee & Shoulder Sports Medicine: University of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), Shoulder & Elbow: University of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Dr. Christopher S Robertson MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
North Dartmouth, MA 02747Get Direction
Dr. Christopher S Robertson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Bruce E Piatt MD2301 25th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Steven W Lantz MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Gary A Matthys MD2301 25th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Todd Dale Sekundiak MD601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Vern John Prochaska MD2301 25th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Andrew James Hvidston MD2301 25th St S Fargo ND 58103