Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD
Doctor57 Hartford Tpke Vernon Rockville CT, 06066
Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD is a top Doctor in Vernon Rockville, CT. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Vernon Rockville, CT, Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Glasgow, Fac of Med, Glasgow, Scotland 1975
University of Glasgow Faculty of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Action of gold sodium thiomalate on experimental thrombosis in vivo.
- HLA-DQ beta-chain polymorphism in HLA-DR4 haplotypes associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- HLA-DQ polymorphism in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Biological action of colorless and yellow solutions of gold sodium thiomalate on thrombin activity and the mixed lymphocyte reaction.
- 50-foot walking time: a critical assessment of an outcome measure in clinical therapeutic trials of antirheumatic drugs.
- Frequency of administration of short half-life nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory analgesics (NSAID's): studies with ibuprofen.
- Does a diuretic improve morning stiffness in rheumatoid arthritis?
- European experience with flurbiprofen. A new analgesic/anti-inflammatory agent.
- Adverse effects of NSAIDs.
- A biological effect on platelets by the minor component of gold sodium thiomalate--a by-product of heat sterilization and exposure to light.
- The relationship among platelet-associated IgG, platelet lifespan, and reticuloendothelial cell function.
Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD's Practice location
Vernon Rockville, CT 06066Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, WA 98499Get Direction
Dr. Yasmin Badrudin Kassam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kassam
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Eleas Chafouleas MD281 Hartford Tpke Vernon Rockville CT 06066
- Dr. Xuemei Li M.D., M.S.100 Haynes St Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Harold E Beam MD300 Hebron Ave Glastonbury CT 06033
- Dr. Angelito C Bacay MD281 Hartford Tpke Vernon Rockville CT 06066
- Dr. John J Borkowski M.D.85 Church St Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Nathan Roberto Fischer M.D.580 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield CT 06002