Dr. Claudia Kandou D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice163 Washington Valley Rd Suite 106 Warren NJ, 07059
Dr. Claudia Kandou is a Dentist practicing in Warren, NJ. Dr. Kandou specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Claudia Kandou D.M.D.'s Practice location
Warren, NJ 07059Get Direction
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- WIlliam F. Scott DMD161 Washington Valley Rd Warren New Jersey 07059
- Dr. Edward M Sonnenberg DDS230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S.571 Central Ave, Suite 100 New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Jay Sher DDS154 S Livingston Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882