Dr. Jeffrey Halbrecht is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in San Francisco, CA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Halbrecht is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1984
New York University School of Medicine 1984
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Internal impingement of the shoulder: comparison of findings between the throwing and nonthrowing shoulders of college baseball players.
- Arthroscopic patella realignment: An all-inside technique.
- Office arthroscopy: a diagnostic alternative.
- Arthroscopic meniscal repair using the BioStinger.
- Recurrent dislocation of the proximal tibiofibular joint.
- Office arthroscopy of the shoulder. A diagnostic alternative.
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Orthopedic Surgery; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute 1985
- New York University School of Medicine/Hospital for Joint Diseases Program
Dr. Jeffrey L Halbrecht MD, PC's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey L Halbrecht MD, PC | Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey L Halbrecht MD, PC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halbrecht
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What Are Shin Splints: Get the Facts
A shin splint is the pain felt in the inner aspect of your shin bone. The shin bone is located between your knee and the ankle; therefore, the pain concentrates in this area. This condition is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS).Shin splints frequently affect people who engage...
- Dr. Patrick James Mcgahan MD450 Stanyan St San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. Anthony C Luke MD1701 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Jeffrey Donald Nelson M.D.2222 Bancroft Ext Berkeley CA 94720
- Dr. Edward C Shin M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Steven W. Zonner D.O.5763 Stevenson Blvd Newark CA 94560
- Dr. Neil Pathare M.D.281 Avenue C New York NY 10009