Dr. Amee Patel is a pediatrician practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Patel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Patel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Patel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Amee Anilkumar Patel DO's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19141Get Direction
Dr. Amee Anilkumar Patel DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Dr. Regina M. Palazzo MD60 Temple Street New Haven Connecticut 6510
- Dr. Howard Jay Sadinsky DO321 Boston Post Rd Milford CT 06460
- Dr. Judith K. Hochstadt M.D.15 Corporate Dr Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Rebecca G Taxier M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Mary Lou Gaeta MD20 York St New Haven CT 06510
- Dr. Amanda Rodriguez-murphy M.D.2876 Main St Stratford CT 06614