Susannah White is an acupuncturist practicing in Bozeman, MT. Dr. White evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. White treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Susannah Freeman White L.AC.'s Practice location
Bozeman, MT 59715Get Direction
Susannah Freeman White L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Ms. Elizabeth Ann Geran ACUPUNCTURE205 N Tracy Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Kim Holley LMT280 W KAGY BLVD BOZEMAN MT 59715
- Kari L Fields LAC.81 W Kagy Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Mr. Jean-louis Gillet M.A.C., M.O.M.1648 Ellis St Bozeman MT 59715
- Mrs. Kyrsten Leslie Goldberg LA.C706 N 7th Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Callie Ranae Blackwood L.AC.2417 W Main St Bozeman MT 59718