Dr. Brad Green is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Fall River, MA. Dr. Green specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Green tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1981
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Robotic Surgery, General Orthopedics, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty) And More
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- Osteo Hospital Of Maine Portland
- Osteopathic Hospital of Maine 1982
- A-OPTIC/East Kentucky Osteo Hosp Program
Dr. Brad Green DO's Practice location
Fall River, MA 02720Get Direction
WESTERLY, RI 02891Get Direction
Dr. Brad Green DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Dr. Richard Smith MD.289 Pleasant St Falls River MA 02720
- Dr. Michael Langworthy MD101 Page Street New Bedford Massachusetts 02740
- Dr. Lee E. Rubin M.D.1579 Straits Tpke Middlebury CT 06762
- Dr. James Worthington MD235 Hanover St Fall River MA 02720
- Dr. Christopher T Born MD2 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Mr. William S Buonanno M.D.35 Sockanossett Crossroad Cranston RI 02920