Dr. Rebecca Spencer is a hospitalist practicing in Maumee, OH. Dr. Spencer specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Spencer manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Spencer works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Rebecca J Spencer MD's Practice location
Maumee, OH 43537Get Direction
PADUCAH, KY 42003Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca J Spencer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Amazing Health Benefits of Quercetin
What Is Quercetin?Quercetin is a type of powerful flavonoid which is mostly found in plant foods that possess a lot of health benefits. The plants which contain this flavonoid are tomatoes, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, and berries. Quercetin has innumerable health benefits. It can reduce the...
- The Difference Between Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism
Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism sound the same, and they are very similar. Parkinsonism is defined as several neurological disorders causing movement problems, but there are differences. ...
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery on Both Eyes at the Same Time?
When your doctor determines that both eyes have a cataract, the eye having a denser cataract will be operated on first. After a couple of days or weeks, the second eye can then be operated on.This approach gives the first eye time to recover and the vision to stabilize as you wait for another...
- What Does it Mean to be an Extrovert or Introvert?
Definition of ExtrovertThere has been a lot of confusion on what really characterizes an extrovert. It has become a problem for anyone to really tell whether he or she is an extrovert or not. This has got some people confused about who they really are to an extent that they find it hard to make...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Hemalatha Yaramada M.D2200 Jefferson Ave Toledo OH 43604
- Dr. Raja Sekhar reddy Bhoda M.D18951 N Memorial Dr Humble TX 77338
- Ashwini Nayak Ammunje M.D.2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Mr. Kristopher Lee Lindbloom D.O.5901 Monclova Rd Maumee OH 43537
- Dr. Divya pradeep Ramaswamy M.D2142 N. Cove Blvd. Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Catherine M Karl D.O.2213 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608