Dr. Mary Pero is a pediatrician practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Pero is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pero diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pero can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1992
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pediatrics
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Mary B Pero M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45225Get Direction
Dr. Mary B Pero M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD11360 SPRINGFIELD PIKE CINCINNATI OH 45246
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.3244 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229