Dr. Cynthia Grant Campbell MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)30 n 1900 e 3c444 Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Cynthia Campbell is a physiatrist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Campbell is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Campbell focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Campbell can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1982
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1982
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1982
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- 2011Seattle Super Doctors
- Wound Care
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- University Of Washington
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Cynthia Grant Campbell MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Grant Campbell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campbell
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Dr. Qamar Khan DO3725 W 4100 S Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Janet Balbierz MD166 E 5900 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Benjamin Rich Humpherys D.O.1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Christopher John Mendoza M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Jaffe M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Michelle Pepper MD5387 Manhattan Cir Boulder CO 80303