Dr. Katherine D Hein M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery761 Worcester Rd Suite 331 Framingham MA, 01701
Dr. Katherine Hein is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Framingham, MA. Dr. Hein specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1991
University of Michigan Medical School 1991
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Deaconess Hosp, General Surgery
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Katherine D Hein M.D.'s Practice location
Framingham, MA 01701Get Direction
NATICK, MA 01760Get Direction
Dr. Katherine D Hein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hein
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Branko Bojovic M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Kenneth A. Marshall125 Coolidge Avenue Watertown Massachusetts 02472
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD1450 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.38 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts 02118